In order to create a relevant SV network, you need to know what you are trying to achieve. Therefore, start with defining your goals. Based on these, determine the relevant ecosystem among companies, institutions, universities/professors, investors, incubators, individuals, and events. And then start building the network. We provide support with identifying the players and making the introductions.
General Networking Opportunities
- Churchill Club – dedicated to „conversations to encourage innovation, economic growth and societal benefit“. 30+ events annually, some are members only. High-end networking.
- GABA (German-American Business Association) – focused on connecting the German business community
- Las Vegas – conventions/events about almost anything, check their event schedule
- VLAB – SF Bay Area Chapter of the MIT Enterprise Forum (1 of 25 chapters worldwide)
Global non-profit organization for connecting entrepreneurs, industry experts, venture capitalists, private investors and technologists, established 1990.
Monthly events, with an industry focus for each event (e.g. drones, precision agriculture, fintech, big data) but also social topics (e.g. women entrepreneurs, talent search)
- WorkIt – a guide to local events and resources